Make a PaymentThank you for allowing Palmetto Sands to host your next Hilton Head Island Vacation We appreciate your business and look forward to providing you with a fantastic vacation experience. To make the payment process as simple as possible, we've outlined everything you need to know below. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at 844-355-9917 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org . We're always happy to assist!
2 Easy Ways to Pay
Mail Your Payment
- We accept Personal Checks, Cashier's Checks and Money Orders by mail. Please note that checks must be received in our office no later than 3 weeks prior to arrival in order to allow time for them to clear through the bank. We CANNOT accept checks for last minutes reservations.
- If you do mail in your payment, be sure to include the name the booking is under, the reservation number and a phone number we can contact you on with your payment.
- Payments can be mailed to: Palmetto Sands, P.O. Box 7408, Hilton Head Island, SC 29938
- There is a $25 fee for all returned checks.
Pay By Credit Card
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards.
- When making a new reservation through out website, you will be able to securely enter your credit card information during that process. Please note that this is a secure, encrypted transaction.
- You can make additional payments one of two ways:
- You can call our office at 844-355-9917 and we can accept credit card payments over the phone.
- You can make additional payments online via our guest portal LiveStay. Here is a link to that portal - LiveStay
** You received your log in credentials for LiveStay when you placed your reservation.
If you are making your weekly reservation more than 120 days in advance of your Arrival Date....
You can secure your vacation home or villa with just a $250 deposit, plus the cost of travel insurance (6.95% of the total reservation and is optional , but recommended). Then the remainder of your prepayment will be due within 120 days of your Arrival Date, and the final balance 30 days prior to your arrival. To take advantage of this when booking online, please enter EARLYBOOK in the reservations notes when you place your reservation online.
If you are making your reservation 120 to 30 days prior to your Arrival Date.....
You will need to pay a 50% prepayment, plus the cost of travel insurance (6.95% of the total reservation, and is optional, but recommended)at the time of booking, and then your final payment will be due 30 days prior to your arrival
If you are making your reservations within 30 days of your Arrival Date....
You will need to pay the entire amount of your reservation at the time of booking, and there will be no refunds should the need to cancel arise. Travel insurance is still a recommended option when you are booking this close in as well, but must be purchased when you are placing the reservation.